BE - Belgium
+32 1 431 88 88
Year of establishment: 1994
Company VAT number: BE0452.387.313
Number of employees: 80
Our company is a subsidiary company of: Intero
Realizing you Environmental and Sustainability Ambition
As your global service provider in the oil & gas and (petro) chemical industry, The Sniffers is committed to helping you realize your environmental and sustainability ambition. We develop and execute best-in-class emission reduction, energy savings and pipeline integrity programs with meaningful impact on safety compliance, environmental footprint and business profitability. Our passionate team of experts assist your organization with strategic intelligence as well as operational excellence services.
Our strategic intelligence services are underpinned by our broad service portfolio, innovative solutions and feet on the ground. Through global and credible VOC or methane reduction programs, effective audits, benchmarking, remediation advice, risk assessment, regulation support, training and knowledge transfer, The Sniffers drives the results of your environmental, health and safety programs.. Our comprehensive reporting and corporate business application platforms provide a transparent and multi-site dashboard of your emissions and leaks to the atmosphere.
On top, you can rely on meticulous on-site measurements in the following categories.
- Reducing emissions may occur in any phase of oil and gas development. The Sniffers offers a set of innovative services that apply to transportation, production, monitoring and maintenance. LDAR, Optical Gas Imaging, Storage Tank Emission Management, Turn Around Acceleration Services, … will reduce operating unintended emissions.
- Energy Savings by improving the efficiency of operations within the O&G industry is essential in current business climate. Steam-, Flare- or Vent Loss Management, Thermographic Integrity Inspections, Compressed Air surveys, … contribute to significant energy and cost savings.
- Pipeline Integrity: Pipeline operators treat pipeline safety and integrity as a major accountability issue. They are required to demonstrate the integrity of their pipeline facilities at all times and mitigate risks. Pipeline Localization, Leak Detection in Underground pipelines, Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management, … deliver that value to pipeline network managers.
Our expert team of 90 technical specialists have realized more than 7.500 emission reduction projects in more than 35 countries across the globe. Our customers value The Sniffers’ in-depth knowledge, dedicated people, innovative approach and reliable, accredited processes.
The company can rely on its vast knowledge of the outstanding legislations in all countries, the stability of an ISO 9000, 14000 and 17025 certified / accredited company, its propriety software and its long term relationships with global customers.
Performed Services and Activities
12.1.4. Training in Maintenance & Asset Management
12. Training, Education & Research services
09.6.1. Devices for Leak Testing
09.3.2. Infrared camera
09.2.2. Devices for Acoustic Emission Testing
09. Supply of Condition Monitoring devices & accessories
08.9.9. Other Digital Solutions & Tools for Smart Maintenance
08.1.3. Asset Management software & applications
08. Digital Solutions & Tools for Smart Maintenance
07.9.9. Other types of Consulting & Advice
07.2.5. Risk Management Consulting
07. Consulting, Engineering & Advice
02.9.9. Other Condition monitoring and Asset Condition Assessment services
02.8.2. Leak Testing
02.8.1. Acoustic Emission Testing
02.3.3. Ultrasound analysis
02.3.1. Infrared thermography
02. Condition monitoring and Asset Condition Assessment
Serviced industries and sectors00. Service independent from type of industry
Serviced regions01. Austria
02.02 Brussels-Capital Region
02.08 East Flanders
02.09 Flemish Brabant
02.10 Walloon Brabant
02.11 West Flanders
10.04 Centre-Val de Loire
10.06 Grand Est
10.10 Nouvelle Aquitaine
10.12 Pays de la Loire
10.13 Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
11.09 Lower Saxony
11.10 North Rhine-Westphalia
20.07 North Brabant
20.08 North Holland
22.12 South Holland
28. United Kingdom
28.01 England - East Midlands
28.02 England - East of England
28.03 England - Greater London
28.04 England - North East
28.05 England - North West
28.06 England - South East
28.07 England - South West
28.08 England - West Midlands
28.09 England - Yorkshire and the Humber
28.10 Northern Ireland