Wireless battery-operated sensors
iQunet introduces a major breakthrough in wireless, battery-operated sensors and network technology to manage assets in industry and buildings. iQunet’s easy-fit sensors measure physical machine parameters (such as bearing vibration, temperature, proximity, rotation, humidity, inclination, and others). There are many benefits for your business including:
- Reduced costs thanks to simple equipment enabling powerful asset health monitoring
- Increased efficiency through the follow-up of status trends
- Improved productivity from automatically generated usage data
- Enhanced customer service with condition-based maintenance scheduling
- Increased competitiveness through remote access and diagnostics
Robust and secure wireless system
The wireless and battery-operated iQunet sensors can be mounted on machines, rotating equipment, and other important assets within an industrial plant, or on walls inside work and livings spaces. A network, which navigates around obstacles and through walls, is formed automatically by the sensors. A small DIN-rail mounted iQunet server continuously analyzes and optimizes the network to create the most efficient paths and to balance the load across available paths. The base station is the central node of the wireless network and can easily be attached to the wall or cabinet with the accompanying clips. It is powered by a standard micro-USB connection from the small iQunet DIN-rail server. It can serve an unlimited number of sensor nodes within the wireless range due to the powerful iQunet network protocol. Key advantages of the iQunet network communication protocol are:
- Reliability: even in the presence of interference, the network provides 99.9% end-to-end reliability in challenging radio environments.
- Security and privacy: network communications are secured through industry-standard authentication, encryption, and verification practices to ensure the highest level of security.
- Effective power management: extreme low power consumption assuring long battery life.